THANKS FOR ATTENDING: 5th Annual Executive Speed Mentoring
NAMIC’s 5th Annual Executive Speed Mentoring was Tuesday, September 1 at the Comcast Center.
Ever wonder how some of the most successful Executives get to where they are today? The Executive Speed Mentoring event was the chance to ask them how they did it.
Thank you to the executives that participated:
- Amy Stipandic, SVP, Business Process Management, Comcast
- April Carty-Sipp, VP, Director of Programming, 6abc, WPVI-TV
- Barbara Gee, VP, Online Sales Alliances, Comcast
- Beth Arnholt, VP, Integrated Talent Management, Comcast/NBCUniversal
- Bret Perkins, VP, External Affairs, Comcast
- Brian Monroe, VP, Labor & Strategic Initiatives, Comcast
- Deborah Buhles, VP, Administration, Comcast
- Ebony Lee, VP, Strategy & Development, Comcast
- Franklyn Athias, SVP, IP Comms & Services, Comcast
- Kevin Johnson, President & CEO, Philadelphia OIC
- Maria Arias, VP, Diversity, Comcast
- Marcien Jenckes, EVP, Consumer Services, Comcast
- Mark Chinn, Partner, CMG Partners
- Matthew Barnhill, Jr., EVP of Market Research, BET
- Michael DelCiello, VP, Business Development, Comcast
- Mike Ortman, VP, Content Strategy, Comcast
- Rich Woundy, VP, Xfinity Home Engineering, Comcast
- Susan Jin Davis, SVP, Operations Compliance, Comcast
- Tom Karinshak, SVP, Content Strategy, Comcast
Check out photos from the event here.